- Education: University or college graduate 〔4 year degree） in engineering or a related field.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years related business experience； some experience working for a U.S.-based company is desirable
- Certificate of pressure vessel designing by state bureau
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the Engineering Department to support the achievement of the financial and operating goals of the business
- Manage and control the work of subordinates to maximize their contribution to organizational goals and objectives.
- Continuously monitor and improve work and production processes.
- Coordinate with the Manufacturing Dept. to assure that all designs produced by the Engineering Dept. are supported by appropriate production capabilities, including machinery, equipment, procedures and trained personnel.
- Monitor manufacturing process to minimize quality issues and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Strictly perform all pressure vessel calculations as required by applicable codes, standards and technical regulations.
- Utilize models to determine non-standard tank calculations.
- Maintain comprehensive files of drawings, calculations and other documentation for all products and for changes of standard products.
- Manage Engineering Dept. in order to provide technical support to production.
- Manage the technical approval process for new products.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Must have complete knowledge and understanding of all applicable requirements related to the design and manufacture of pressure vessels 〔e.g. China Boiler Code GB150, ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, ADM Code, and ISO standards）.
- Must have complete knowledge and understanding of the quality system required for the effective operation of a manufacturing company in China.
- Must have excellent PC skills including in-depth knowledge of MS Word and Excel； SYSPRO experience is desirable.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to manage changing priorities.
- Must write and speak both Mandarin Chinese and English fluently.